Thursday, March 2, 2017

Cornigr - Relics of Inner War (2011)


Finnish black metal. Constant blastbeats and tremolo-picking -- sounds pretty Italian to me, actually. I'm not sure how to pronounce the band name, but until I know for sure, I'm pronouncing that "i" as a soft "e." And for double-safety. de-emphasizing the "r."

Track listing:
1. Shroud of Satan
2. Baptism Below
3. Rotten Embrace
4. Death Trimorph
5. Brand Carrier's Canticle
6. Jaws of Time
7. Banished and Cast into Fire
8. Discord

Absorbed in venom

You should also hear:
Nordheim -
Nordheim (2007)
Tenebrae in Perpetuum -
L'Eterno Maligno Silenzio (2009)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. While I really appreciate the offer, I'd feel kinda uncomfortable taking money for pirating people's music, you know? I'd be way more into you spending that money on one of the bands that I've posted on here. Thanks for the thought, though!

      Delete
  2. massive album!! Addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's really great. I was struggling to describe it, cause it's just really fucking good black metal. Glad you like it too!

      Delete