Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sylvia Robinson - Pillow Talk (1973)


While the rest of the cool kids can stay hating, I personally think it's great to have one day a year where everyone's allowed to drop pretenses and celebrate romantic love, connection in all its many forms, and doing it. Here's a sweet, slowburning, stone classic for facilitating all of those, especially the latter.

Track listing:
1. Pillow Talk
2. Give It Up in Vain
3. Sunday
4. Don't Leave Me Starving
5. My Thing
6. Didn't I
7. Had Any Lately
8. Not on the Outside
9. Coward's Way Out

If you had to make a choice
You'd do it again, and again, and again


You might also enjoy:
Maxayn -
Maxayn (1972)
The Deele -
Eyes of a Stranger (1987)

1 comment:

  1. This looks great although I've never heard it. I feel like having milkshake.

    ReplyDelete